Good Morning! No project today, I just want to talk. LOL
I hope 2015 has started off wonderful for everyone! Did you make an New Year resolutions? Do you stick to them? What about "crafty" resolutions?
I normally make those same resolutions that I never keep, like losing weight and exercising more. I'm one of those people that start off with a bang and it dwindles down to nothing! LOL
I'm hoping this year will be different because the only personal resolution I am making is to be a better me! I told my daughter that I was going to be selfish this year and 2015 was going to be "ALL ABOUT ME"! She said good for you mom, you always take care of everyone else it's time for you to take care of you.
For the record, I'm not going to put myself before God of course or my family but I'm going to carve some time out to do the things I want to do! Like craft and travel!
For my crafty resolutions:
1. Spend more time crafting;
2. Post at least 3 times a week;
3. Master my Cameo;
4. Use up my stash before I go out and buy more;
5. Enter more challenges;
6. Comment more on all the wonderful blogs I visit daily but don't comment on! I love comments so I need to pay it forward!;
7. Craft outside of my comfort zone; try new things!;
8. Last but not least; enjoy my crafting time again!!!!
Happy 2015 Everyone! I hope this year brings you all the happiness and health you deserve. See you back here on Monday with my first crafty post of the year! Until then...............