Welcome to the 100 Acre Woods Blog Hop
Today we invite you to come check out this great group of crafters who will be showcasing cards, layouts, or projects featuring our favorite Winnie the Pooh Characters.
Connie Can Crop is the first stop on this fun Blog Hop.
This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment to encourage all my fabulous crafty friends to continue sharing their ideas and creations.
Mae Sunshine Designs will be giving away a cute stamp set to one lucky person.
So what do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of us a comment letting us know what you like best about our projects.
Then come back to Connie Can Crop and post that you followed the rules.
You will have until 9:00 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!
Ready to join in the fun?
Tigger is my favorite Pooh character! To create my project I used the Pooh and Friends Cricut cartridge.
Just to make things a little more "TIGGERIFIC" I have some blog candy for you, just leave me a comment telling me who is your favorite Pooh character!
I am the last person on this awesome hop, don't forget to head back to Connie's Blog and let her know you followed all the rules to be entered for the blog candy!
Here's our lineup in case you get lost:
1. Connie- http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
3. Lucy ~ http://love2createitall.com
4. Nadja - http://nadjarobbins.blogspot.com/
5. Sarah - http://itswhatkeepsmesane.blogspot.com
6. Tonya - http://ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com
7. Georgiana ~ http://www.carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/
10. Kathy http://kathyand3kids.blogspot.com
11. Jessi http://www.mylifeinartsncrafts.com
12. Holli http://sunflowerholli.blogspot.com
13. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com